What is Coronavirus And How To Avoid?
Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from common to more severe. Coronavirus is zoonotic meaning that they are transmitted between animals and people.
- Breathing difficulties
- Impaired liver & kidney function
Reduce your Risk from Coronavirus infection
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, eyes with unwashed hands
- Avoid contact with the animal ( dead or live )
- Clean hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based rub
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
- Thoroughly cook meat and eggs
- Avoid unprotected contact with live wild or farm animal